Your next list will be titled toiletries. Here too, what you end up needing to bring will heavily depend on whether you stay in a modern facility such as a hotel/lodge facility, or some old fashion cabin or outdoor camping. If you, or your fellow travelers plan on using makeup, or have children, expect this list to be just a bit bigger. First on the list should be general medication followed by kids’ medication.
1. General Medications
2. Kids medicine (for headaches those new ‘candy’ kids Tylenol work really well).
3. Shampoo, conditioner and body lotions. Ssmall bottles should work, you can always get more.)
4. Comb and/or brush.
5. Soap (if you stay in a modern facility it will not be necessary).
6. Razor, shaving products, tweezers, and nail clippers.
7. Band-Aids (especially if your bring kids).
8. Makeup (and makeup remover).
9. Chapstick, Cotton balls, Q-Tips.
10. Deodorant (even with good hygiene you don’t want to forget this one).
11. Another pair of glasses can’t hurt, a box of contact lenses and the solution bottle.
12. Toothbrush, toothpaste, floss and mouthwash.
13. Sunscreen and bug spray (especially if camping is in your itinerary).
14. Curling iron and hair dryer.